TERRITORIES: NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA
Black Caviar is a DJ/ Producer duo hailing from New York City. Quickly garnering a reputation as one of dance music’s most versatile producers, Black Caviar fuses elements of Chicago House and NYC Hip-Hop, with a blend of New Orleans Bounce and a twist of Latin Rhythm.
• Featured in the upcoming “Spiderman: Into The Spider-Verse” movie and EBAY cc commercial with their recent release, “Whats Up Danger” with Blackway.
• Inked record deal with Republic Records where they have released singles "Coco", "Killa Shit Funk" and "Freak Like Me".
• Released official remixes for Tiesto, Vice/ Jason Derulo, R3HAB,Phantoms + Lizzo
• Supported worldwide by Diplo, Martin Garrix Oliver Heldens, Loud Luxury, + GTA
• Amassed over 65 Million Spotify streams including over 12M on global hit “Coco”.